- Giclee Fine Art Print
- FEAR & RAGE II from my mini series 'Mixed Emotions'
- Limited Edition of 25
- Giclee printed onto Archival Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210GSM Fine Art Paper
- Size: A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
- Hand signed and numbered in graphite
- Available individually or as a complete set
- Set includes free matching vinyl sticker pack
What is Giclee printing?
Giclee refers to style of printing used for these art prints. Instead of a standard printing process, Giclee printing results in a far more vibrant and long lasting finish - as the ink is essentially "sprayed" onto the paper. This is a far superior method than standard printing.
What paper is used for the prints?
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer is a genuine mould-made paper made from 50% cotton and 50% α-cellulose fibres. The white FineArt inkjet paper does not contain optical brighteners and has a classic, strikingly defined watercolour structure that adds an artistic touch to art reproductions in particular. The acid- and lignin-free Albrecht Dürer FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.