- Giclee Fine Art Prints
- 'C-137 vs. 30th Century' & 'Springfield vs. Quahog' from my 'Cartoon Conundrums' mini series
- Limited Edition of 25
- Giclee printed onto Hartwii-Uinkit 260 GSM Matte Fine Art Paper
- Size: A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
- Hand signed and numbered in graphite
- Available individually or as a complete set
What is Giclee printing?
Giclee refers to style of printing used for these art prints. Instead of a standard printing process, Giclee printing results in a far more vibrant and long lasting finish - as the ink is essentially "sprayed" onto the paper. This is a far superior method than standard printing.
What paper is used for the prints?
Hartwii-Uinkit papers have a micro porous coating that quickly absorbs ink deep below the papers surface to prevent any ink from being left on the surface of the paper, the matte ultra smooth finish on this paper makes prints incredibly resistant to display lighting, making it ideal for use on exhibition or gallery pieces. Hartwii-Uinkit 260 GSM Matte Paper locks the ink deep into the surface to give you that look and feel of professional Art Prints and replications with deep Blacks and vivid Colours. Combined with Canon PIXMA print head technology, the Hartwii-Uinkit Matte Paper will protect your prints from gases and light to keep them protected for generations, without fading.